2017 K1 Fiance or CR1 Spouse Visa which is better?

#VisaCoach Video on Fiance vs Spouse, K1 vs CR1 visas compared for 2017

When bringing your partner to live with you in the United States, you have two choices and they both include marriage, either apply for a K1 Fiance Visa with plans to marry after arrival in the USA, or marry first then apply for CR1 Spouse Visa. Which is better depends on your priorities for speed, cost, and employment. The Fiance visa makes sense, if you want to start your life together as
quickly as possible. It will allow you to start your lives together in the USA about 7 months sooner. The spouse visa makes sense, to save $1000, or if your fiance really wants to have the wedding of her dreams in her home country in front of her family and friends, or in case she wants to be able to start work immediately on arrival to the USA without interruption.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s