How to get Fiance Visa? video explaining Fiancee Visa K1 I129F Preparation

#VisaCoach Video on #K1Fiancevisa process

The Fiance Visa Process allows a US Citizen to apply for a K-1 visa, that allows his fiancee to enter the USA for the purpose of Marriage, and then adjustment of status to permanent residency. Two departments of the federal government are involved with the processing of Fiancee Visas.

USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services) (part of homeland security) and the US Department of State. Basically USCIS handles the processing of the application Here, Stateside, And the Department of State handles the processing of the application at the American Embassy or consulate overseas in the country where your fiance lives.

First you the US citizen submit your application to USCIS. All Fiance Visa Cases are first sent to Dallas, sorted, then distributed (sometimes randomly) around the USA to 5 different processing centers USCIS sends you a receipt. On that receipt is shown your case number.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s