11 Steps to Adjustment of Status through marriage

Once the honeymoon is over, its time to apply for official permission for your new spouse to remain in the USA permanently. This is called “Adjustment of Status” as it “adjusts” your new spouse from being a temporary 90 day visitor to the USA to a Permanent Resident and Green Card holder.

Having been granted a fiance visa, and having married on time, within the 90 days
is NOT enough. Immigration is still skeptical, and needs to be convinced that
your current situation truly merits Green Card approval

Since your future “happy ever after” is at stake it is important, no, it is essential,
that each step taken to obtain permanent residency is carefully accomplished.

That is why here at VisaCoach we have set up clear and well thought out procedures that we follow for each and every case. This way we know that every T is crossed and every I is dotted to ensure Green Card approval. This is a much too important life-changing process to leave anything to chance.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s