2016 How to bring your Foreign Spouse to the USA

#VisaCoach Video on 2016 How to Bring Foreign Born Spouse to USA

The CR1 Spousal Visa gives your foreign born Spouse permission to immigrate to the USA. Here I describe the process from initial application to USCIS through to visa issuance and arrival to the USA.

Your Spouse needs permission from the US government to allow her to enter the USA. This is called a CR1 Spouse visa.

First we work together to assemble a thick packet of forms, evidences and civil documents. This is required to demonstrate that you are eligible to apply, and that your true agenda is a genuine life together,not immigration fraud.

My signature philosophy is that a petition should ALWAYS be “front loaded” with high quality evidence of a bone fide relationship. My “front loaded” petitions prepare the way so that your Spouse will have an Easier interview.

The petition package is mailed to the United States Customs and Immigration Service.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s