2016 How to Apply for Permanent Residency, Green Card

#VisaCoach Video on 2016: How to apply for #AdjustmentofStatus, #GreenCard

If your spouse entered the USA on a Fiance visa, and you two have married within 90 days of her arrival, in order for her to remain in the USA, the next step is to apply for permission from US immigration to allow her to remain in the USA permanently. The fiance visa officially only allows her to visit the USA for a short 90 days. To stay longer, the application you file is for “Adjustment of Status”, this is to “adjust” her status from a 90 day visitor to a permanent resident. At the end of the process she gets proof she is allowed to remain. This is a small id, about the size of a drivers licence, called the “Green Card”

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s