How to bring your Foreign Lover to the USA

#VisaCoach Video on How To Bring your Foreign Fiancee or Spouse to the USA?

Your partner needs permission from the US government to allow him or her to enter the USA. This is called a visa. The visa your partner would be eligible for would be the K1 fiance visa (if you sincerely intend to marry once she arrives) or the CR1 spouse visa (if you are already married) First we work together to produce a thick packet of forms, evidences and civil documents. This is required to demonstrate that you are eligible to apply, and that your true agenda is a genuine life together, not immigration fraud. My signature philosophy is that a petition should ALWAYS be “front loaded” with high quality evidence of a bone fide relationship.

My “front loaded” petitions prepare the way so that your foreign Fiance or Spouse will have an Easier interview. The petition package is mailed to the United States Customs and Immigration Service.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s