2016 Steps to get CR1 Spouse CR-1 Spousal Visa

#VisaCoach Video on How to apply for #CR1SpouseVisa in 2016?

If your spouse is not a citizen of the United States and you plan to bring her to live in the United States, then you must file a petition with USCIS on behalf of your spouse. After the petition is approved, your spouse must obtain a visa issued at a U.S. Embassy or consulate abroad. This visa is called a CR-1 visa.. The following is an explanation of the procedures and steps needed to be followed.

Two departments of the federal government are involved with the processing of Spouse Visas.

USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services) (part of homeland security) and the US Department of State.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s